- Hagane Gear – the Hagane Drive Gear is produced by Shimano’s cold forging technology, without the need for additional machining. This delivers a long lasting smoothness, strength, lightness and power at the very heart of the reel. Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads.
- XShip – a combination of features that work together to create much greater efficiency. By positioning the pinion gear close to the centre line of the large diameter drive gear, more power is transferred from the handle to the rotor. The pinion gear is also supported by two Shimano A-RB roller bearings. This creates more stability.
- Silent Drive – From the fundamental, whole body design to the most intricate parts of the drive train, including the drive gear, wormshaft, wormshaft pin and wormshaft gear, every piece has been carefully reviewed, and the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances.
- CoreProtect – prevents water entering the roller bearing unit for improved salt and corrosion resistance.
- G-Free Body – developed to shift the reel’s centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the worm shaft oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G-Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- AR-C Spool – a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts. AR-C spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
The Nasci series sets the benchmark for affordable and quality spinning reels. Now incorporating a range of upgrades at a great price means you can step up your fishing game and gear quality for less.The cold-forged Hagane Gear technology provides unparalleled gear durability and Silent Drive which is the same technology found in Shimano’s Stella range now features in the Nasci. This makes it smoother due to finer gear tolerances, reduces vibration and improves the longevity of the reel. Suitable in both freshwater and inshore saltwater environments, Nasci spinning reels feature CoreProtect water repellent technology which increase durability and water resistance without creating a heavy winding feeling. The ball bearing count has been also increased to 5+1 and a new screw in handle design has been adopted to compliment the new stunning silver cosmetics. One of the most exciting releases from Shimano’s new 2021 products, the Shimano Nasci reels set the benchmark for affordable and quality spinning reels. For anglers that aren’t looking to spend a large amount of money but are still chasing quality, this should definitely be one of the first reels you look at: incredibly smooth and noticeably stronger than others in this price point. The new Shimano Nasci reel now incorporates a range of upgrades that allow you to step up your fishing game. The cold-forged Hagane Gear technology provides unparalleled gear durability to ensure the reel performs time and time again even under load. Silent Drive – the same technology found in Shimano’s Stella range – now features in the Shimano Nasci as well for increased smoothness and performance. This is due to finer gear tolerances and minimised spacing between key internal areas, which reduces vibration and improves the longevity of the reel.Features:
6 Ball Bearing